To support online learning and research, and to ease the impact on researchers, faculty and students now unable to access physical library resources due to COVID-19, we are offering temporary free access to online resources as well as options for transitioning print materials to digital resources.
Asian Resources (available through June 30, 2020)
- From China National Knowledge Infrastructure (CNKI):
- China Legal Knowledge Database (CLKD)
- Academic Focus
- Academic Reference
- Journal Translation Project
- Coronavirus Special Database (Open Access Collection)
- China Economy, Public Policy and Security Database (EB-PISHU) from East View and Social Sciences Academic Press (SSAP)
- Taiwan Academic Classics from United Digital Publications Co. Ltd. (UDP)
- The Current Digest of the Chinese Press from East View Press (available through 7/31/20)
- Jiefang jun bao Digital Archive
- Late Qing and Republican-Era Chinese Newspapers清末民國時代中文報紙 (Open Access Collection)
East View is a leading provider of native and translated foreign language information products and services, including Russian, Chinese, and Arabic databases, print periodicals, books and microforms. The company serves all geographies and many market segments, including academic institutions, government organizations, corporations, public and federal libraries and law firms.